24 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

A Perfect Circle - Diary Of A Lovesong

screaming out the window watch me die another day hopeless situation endless
price ill have to pay
diary of a madman walk the line again today entries of confusion dear diary im
here to stay
sanity now and beyond me i will always love you however long i stay i will
always love you
whatever words i say i will always love you theres no choice
whenever im alone with you you make me feel like im whole again
voices in the darkness scream away my mental health can i ask a question to help
me save me from myself sanity now and beyond me i will always love you however
long i stay i will always love you whatever words i say i will always love you
theres no choice i will always love you
whenever im alone with you you make me feel like im whole again whenever im
alone with you you make me feel like im whole again
i will always love you theres no choice

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder