25 Ağustos 2007 Cumartesi

Abrasax - The Fight Always I Win

Come with me i summon thee
Feel my power on your knees
Go with me he'll never see
Do you really believe he's right

Wants to make you slave with chains
Takes your life and give you lies
He say he's one he's the greatest
Just funny and boring lives

This pain you always feel it
These voices you always hear 'em in you

Take me your mind and spell my name
Get freedom not a fuckin' game
Brake the chains fel the fire
Fire the free fire the strong

This pain you always feel it
These voices you always hear 'em in you

Son do not go wrong
It is said my word the right one
Get the eternal please not the fake ones
Live the gift how i want!

You are nothing but i am you both
I live my life how i want i could
Only i can decide what i do or not
Make me crazy with your impressive words

With your heaven with your hell
With your punishment with your gift
Good and evil in my mind in my heart
Get outta my life

I know my name i am human!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder