24 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Abney Park - Bleed You

Chorus
And i need you
And i grieve you, darlinAnd i bleed you
But i still see what i will be
And i need you

Further away from me & longer you stay
I see that our love's not growing stronger everyday

Chorus

No longer do i wish i'll feel the end of life
For it's been now many years since i first caused you strife

Chorus

How much better would your life be if you had not found me
So it seems my presence only brings you apathy

Chorus

Bridge
When i do what i will
That kind of love seems to kill
All the faith, all the trust
What's my chance that a glance, unhappy circumstance
Oh my god, what a rush
Only you indicate, only you implicate any form of distrust
Can't you see it should be me
Your apathy in a way only causes distrust

Chorus

Further away from me & longer you stay
I see that my hold's not growing stronger everyday

Chorus (2x)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder