24 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Aaron Neville - How Could I Help But Love You

When you hold me close, honey, you`re the most, baby, you set my soul on fire
Ever since I met you, honey I had to get you, you have been my one desire
How could I help but love you with a love so true, you send cold chills down my spine
If we would ever part, it wouldn`t be your fault, yeah, it would be all mine
If you would ever leave me, honey, it sure would grieve me, baby, it would break my heart
But I won`t let that worry me, this love will always be, it was meant right from the start
How could I help but love you, with a love so true, you send cold chills down my spine
If we would ever part, it wouldn`t be your fault, yeah, it would be all mine
When you hold me close, honey, you`re the most, baby, you set my soul on fire
Ever since I met you, honey, I had to get you, you have been my one desire
How could I help but love you, with a love so so true, you send cold chills down my spine
If we would ever part ...........

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder