24 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Aaliyah - 4 Page Letter

Yo, turn my music up
Up some more, up some more
Up a little bit more

Mama always told me to be careful who I love
And daddy always told me make sure he's right
I always had my eyes on this one particular guy
I was too shy so I decided to write

I'm sending him a four-page letter (mm...)
And I enclosed it with a kiss (hoohhoh...yeah)
And when I write him he better get it on time (I...)
I'm sending him a four-page letter (oohhyeah..)
And I enclosed it with a kiss (oohhohh...)
And when I write him he better get it on time

People always sayin' that I play myself for you
They say that you don't even notice me
Me (me) me (me) me (me) me (me)
Maybe when I get the nerve to come to you
Promise me that you won't di-iss me

I'm sending him a four-page letter (four-page letter)
And I enclosed it with a kiss (a kiss...)
And when I write him he better (oh yeah) get it on time (he better)
I'm sending him a four-page letter (oh yes I am...)
And I enclosed it with a kiss (mm...)
And when I write him he better get it on time (he better...)
(oh... I'm writin' you)

I'm writin' you a love letter tonight
You better keepin' watch cuz the mailman's comin' (oh...yes he is...oohhaaah)
I'm writin' you (writin' you) a love letter tonight (tonight...)
You better keepin' watch cuz the mailman's comin' (ooohhh...I...heeee)

I'm sending him a four-page letter (hoohh...)
And I enclosed it with a kiss
And when I write him he better (he better) get it on time (get it on time, my baby)
I'm sending him a four-page letter (hooohyeah)
And I enclosed it with a kiss (that's the way to kiss...)
And when I write him he better get it on time (oh my baby...oh yeah)
I'm sending him a four-page letter (mm...)
And I enclosed it with a kiss (a kiss)
And when I write him (when I write him) he better get it on time (he better...)
Get it on time
Oh yeah
Ooohhyeah... haahhooo....ooohhhyeayeah

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder