24 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

A1 - Tomorrow

You used to say, that everyday,
we will always be this way
Flying angels lifting high,
to reach the sun where I belong
girl you know you were the one,
above the clouds I see you cry

You know that when you smile you stop the rain
and we will be together once again

[Nakarat]
Although I´m gone,
remember me,
please be strong,
I´ll never leave
just hold on
to the memories
While I´m here
all I´m thinkin´ about
is tomorrow

I´ve always known
the love you´ve shown
Means I´ll never be alone
there are times you wonder why
Seeing you is someone new.
used to make me feel so blue
But now I´m with you
all the time

[Nakarat]

From the moment I lookes into your eyes
all of my life I thought I´d be there
by your side, I wish I´d took the time to find the words to say
you know that when you smile
you stop the rain
and we will be together
once again

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder